Learn How to create a business Facebook page without a personal account
Facebook gives a stage to individuals to effortlessly find, investigate and communicate with your image on the web. Your organization’s Facebook page can be a piece of your online networking methodology which advances your work. How to create a business Facebook page without a personal account.
Follow the steps below to How to create a business Facebook page without a personal account
Steps are as follows:-
Step 1: Sign up
- Open facebook.com/business and snap-on making a page on the top of the page, in the right corner.
- Now the page will request that you select among a few business-type choices like a nearby business, spot, brand or item, cause or network, and so forth. Mercifully select the reasonable business type choice as indicated by your employment.
- After selecting the business type option, you have to fill other necessary details including your business name, mobile number, and other business details.
This category basically consists of a prototype of your business type that you have selected above. Also, potential category options are also available in this from which you can go throughout and select the most suitable option.
- After completing the above procedure, click on Get started. (Before starting, kindly go through the terms and conditions once for future safety).
Step 2: Add pictures
- In this, you have to upload cover images for your page. Pictures play an important role is the first visual Impression so choose your pictures wisely.
- Keep in mind that the picture must be related to your business and the picture you will upload will accompany your business name and is also visible when you interact with users and is permanently present on the top left corner of your FB page.
- A proper logo according to your business name and type is preferred in this case. This will be the most prominent age of your business Facebook page and will also capture and convey your brand socially.
- Initially, the profile picture will appear in the square on your FB page but it gets cropped to a circle in posts ads and elsewhere commercially. So it is advisable to do t put any critical details in the corner.
- To upload a picture, click on the upload profile picture and select a picture of your choice and click on upload a cover photo.
- The image to be uploaded must be of at least 400×150 pixels. The image will be displayed at 820×312 pixels on a desktop and 645×340 pixels on mobile.
Step 3: Explore your new page
- Your page is alive now and you can take a quick review of your page and can explore new features available for the business page so that you can operate it easily. But before you share it socially there is still some work to be completed.
Step 3: Explore your new page
- Here you have to give a short description of your brand and business with a maximum of 155 characters. So it must be compact and to up to the point.
- Click on Add a short description, then just share important things accordingly in the most compact way. You can also add a long description later on.
- Click on Save when you’re done.
Step 5: Create your username
- Your username name must be short and rememberable so it can be easy to type and searched.
- Your username is also your vanity URL is the way how you want people to know you socially through your business page
- Click on Create a username for your page to buildup your setup.
- Click Create a username when you’re done.
- After this, a box will appear showing the options or links people will use to connect with your page or business on Facebook and messenger.
- Click OK and continue filling your details for your Facebook page.
Step 6: Important about section
- It is important to fill out the important fields right from the start to the end including the About’s section of the page.
- A customer before getting engage with your business will surely first go through your details.
So it is important to enlist all the information about your Facebook messenger protocol including customer service options available, your online business hours and estimated reply or response time and every other important detail which will be useful to the customers.
- Click About on the left corner on the menu on your Facebook page.
- Here you can add other specific details including start date, contact information and other specific and important information.
- According to your business type, you can add some more details like menu or other info like price range, offer available and other details.
- Here you can also add a long and proper description of your edit.
- Click on Edit story on the right side of the page where you can add a detailed description of your business, online business tools and special offers that a customer will avail when they will like, follow or promote your page by any specified means.
- You can also provide some exciting and greedy reasons for customers to engage with you online.
- Click on Edit page info on the right corner at the top to specify your business location and hours.
- When done with all the above procedures, click Save changes.
Steps 7: Create your first post
- Click through the tabs on the top in the status bar to bring all the options related to creating your first post.
- Make sure that you share some valuable and sense-making content so that people can seriously take interest in your page.
- Make sure that your content is eye-catchy and make customers and fans feel free and comfortable to interact and invest.
Step 8: Start Engaging
- Now you can invite family and friends to like the page.
- Use other means (Instagram, Twitter, etc) to promote your account.
- You can Add “Follow us” on promotions or can opt for any other possible means.